Rooms designed by Christian Lacroix in Paris’s Marais district
A quirky hotel in Paris..
“Each room had to tell the beginning of a story, a story to be completed by the travellers themselves”
The Hotel du Petit Moulin has 16 rooms and one Junior Suite
There are 16 individually designed rooms and one junior suite, each telling a different story and experience of the Marais. No two rooms are the same - some are bright and daring, others antiquated and more rustic but all are theatrical and playful, and recognisably the work of Lacroix.
A quirky hotel in the hearth of the Marais district in Paris
Our 17 unique rooms and Suites:
- 2 Comfort room (16sqm. - 172sq. ft.)
- 3 Superior room (20sqm. - 215sq. ft.)
- 11 Deluxe room (24sqm. - 258sq. ft.)
- 1 Junior Suite (35sqm. - 376sq. ft.)
All our rooms offer:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV LED with international channels
- Codage bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
- Ipod docking systems
- Mini Bar
- Baby crib available upon request in some categories.
“We go from a rustic, Toile de Jouy-patterned Marais to a more Zen or “design” Marais, from a historic Marais in damask to a more playful Marais. From modern bathrooms decorated in slate and concrete earthenware, warmed with Venetian mirrors to ceramic kaleidoscopes and panoramic wallpapers; from Baroque and Rococo to“Couture” rooms; from masculine to feminine, from flowers to stripes, from ancient gold to fluorescent green.”