Habitaciones diseñadas por Christian Lacroix en el barrio de Le Marais en París
“I was immediately struck by the quirky perspectives, the almost maze-like way the floors are connected, and the highly functional new spaces that have been created in keeping with the listed parts of the hotel, with their picturesque and “old Paris” style.”
The Hotel du Petit Moulin is an authentic residence, decorated throughout by Christian Lacroix. With its location in the Haut Marais district, guests will discover a host of treasures.
This renowned 4-star boutique hotel gives guests the chance to discover each luxury room and suite’s unique charm and character, each one more surprising than the last.
Our 17 unique rooms and Suites:
- 2 Comfort room (16sqm. - 172sq. ft.)
- 3 Superior room (20sqm. - 215sq. ft.)
- 11 Deluxe room (24sqm. - 258sq. ft.)
- 1 Junior Suite (35sqm. - 376sq. ft.)
All our rooms offer:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV LED with international channels
- Hermès bathroom amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
- Ipod docking systems
- Mini Bar
Baby crib available upon request in some categories.
“It brings to mind a dolls house, or those cross sections of buildings you might see in 20th-century encyclopedias, with very different atmospheres from one floor to the next.”